Monday, November 1, 2010

A little bit about my research...Part 2

In order to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the Vespucci family as well as the artistic, social and political situation in Florence during their time, I will take into account a wide range of material and sources. The project however will benefit not only from archival research but also from people’s knowledge, contribution and interaction.
I have therefore opened an email account that I will be using for research-purpose only. Anyone who wish to share ideas, info and material related to the Vespucci should write to: vespucciproject@gmail.com (still not sure whether the address is cheesy or cool…)

2 comments:

  1. In part of your research you talk about ghe extinction of the line. Ive recently been trying to find out more about my ancestory and my mum told me about my real grandad who i havd never met as my father never haf much of a relationship with him but my mum told me his name/surname? And it sounded like vespucci i 2as just wandering if there would be any possibility of that bei g his actual name as i was also told my italian ancestry may be from florence. Just wondering about your opinion on this. P.S im from england.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the typing i am using my phone keypad :)

    ReplyDelete