Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New year, new blog!

The second year of my PhD has started and holidays are only a nice but far image in my mind. Back to research, very exciting year ahead! As anticipated in my previous post I am in Washington DC where I will be spending 3 weeks researching at the Library of Congress. Before cracking on with some what-I-am-doing bla bla bla I'd like to point your attention to the new(ish) look of my blog!

The idea of enlarging this virtual space has been at the back of my mind for quite a while and I finally made room for some "extras". First of all there is a new "Search" bar that can be used for searching among the entries of this blog. I have also added a "Pages" bar you can move through: in the "Home" you'll find my research posts; the full reference of books, articles and websites cited will be listed in the "Bibliography"; the "Gallery" will act as a container for all the most relevant images discussed. You can still leave a comment below each entry but if you wish to get in touch by email contact details are listed in the "About me" page.

Looking forward to hearing what you think about this changes. This is still a work in progress and I suppose the layout of the blog will change as my research progresses. Any suggestions for further "pages" you readers would find handy?



No comments:

Post a Comment